Monday, March 28, 2005

it has been 15 weeks since my last, ahh, entry.

in the last week i have seen dave matthews band, g. love and special sauce, jack johnson, michael franti, xavier rudd, eric bibb, elixer, the frames, cubanissimo, mia dyson, the violent femmes and some others.

i thought i didn't like any tea or coffee but found out that green tea is ok. it's nasty when you get to the bottom of the mug but i never even think about throwing it out. ok, well i think about it. my brother went to taiwan for a month and brought back real green tea. when he was over there, he was the first white person that a lot of people had seen.

bribie is beautiful, school is hard. i have to proove to myself that i can do this though. i am going to teach my 3 years at bribie and then travel. this means saving. my dream is to travel the world going to music festivals, i think i should put a "before i'm --" date on it though. before i'm 30?

i hope you're well.

3 Comments:

Blogger dwainbencon0034 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

December 31, 2005 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger darrelmartinez9514 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 22, 2006 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger mandyfisher1376696861 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 6, 2006 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home